Life at Glengara Care is truly what you make it
Make it social
Live among your friends and receive the higher level of expert care you need.
Make it active
Make the most of private treatment rooms, the swimming pool and gymnasium.
Make it interesting
Pursue your passions and engage with the community beyond your home.
Make it real
Continue to share your apartment with your furry friends.
Try a taste of Glengara Care at home with Residents’ Top 10 Favourite Recipes Cookbook
Home cooks can now get a taste of Glengara Care’s fine-dining dishes, thanks to a recipe book compiled by executive chef Craig Etches.
“A lot of people think of a nursing home when they think of aged care. Here, it’s nothing like a nursing home.”
—Phyllis, Glengara Care Resident
Dine in the privacy of your own home, outside or in the shared dining room.
Enjoy nutritious food prepared onsite by our chef from fresh, seasonal ingredients. Or cook for yourself in the fully equipped resident kitchen.
- Breakfast pack delivered to your door
- Lunch and dinner catered every day
Enjoy the central atrium gardens, breathe in the fresh air and delight in the beautiful country surroundings. Glengara Care apartments is part of the greater Glengara village.
- Courtyard gardens and tropical palm-lined pathways
- Landscaped green spaces and deck views
Keep doing the things you love in the community you love.
The best part about Glengara aged care apartments is that you don’t have to leave home to keep doing the things you love. Glengara village is located:
- Down the road from the Mingara Recreational Club’s sport facilities
- Close to the stunning waterways of Tuggerah Lake and Central Coast beaches
- Short drive to Westfield Tuggerah, local boutique shopping and entertainment
- Easy access to health services like Gosford Hospital, Mingara Medical Centre, HealthPoint Allied Services and private care options